Creating objects in thread created with subclass

Nick Arnett narnett at mccmedia.com
Wed Apr 10 21:27:02 EDT 2002

This approach does work... although I'm generating the '%s' series a bit
differently.  Thanks for the help.  I've never used this style of output
formatting and I'm still wrapping my brain around it.  And I was initially
confused by figuring out how to make that MySQLdb, not Python's built-in,
was doing the formatting.

And thanks to Jeff Epler, too, for more-or-less the same solution.

And other Jeffs care to chime in?

Nick