Apache, Zope, SSL on Win32

A M aseem at neurobs.com
Mon Apr 1 17:16:17 EST 2002

Hi all,

I was trying to get zope to work behind Apache on Win32. I was able to
accomplish that and am currently running ZServer behind Apache using
the first approach provided in
http://www.zope.org/Members/anser/apache_zserver
is using the Proxy... directives in httpd.conf. Since I am running the
server on an intranet the virtual host thingy is kinda messy so I
opted for the proxy option.

I do have mod_ssl enabled on my apache and would like to use Zserver
with SSL without having to do the virtual host setup thingy.

Is there a way to do that? Are there any resources on the web that can
help me to do that. I went through the apache and Zope docs but could
not find anything that would help...

Aseem