KeyboardInterrupt errors in ASP pages

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Thu Apr 11 05:00:57 EDT 2002

B wrote:

> I am using Python as the language for creating server side asp pages.
> The problem is that when using Response.Redirect(page), I seem to get
> the message below randomly but frequently enough to be a problem.
>
> Has anyone else found this problem and is there a way around it. Is it
> a bug in the Response.Redirect code?
>
> Python ActiveX Scripting Engine error '80020009'
>
> Traceback (innermost last): KeyboardInterrupt
>
> /Default.asp, line 0

As far as I understand it's a known bug, but without any known solution.
I get it too at times.

I have just signed over a project to a customer on .asp/iis so I am a
bit worried about it. But I don't really know what to do about it.

Maybe I should write a test harness to pound the IIS to see if I can
provoke the error.

regards Max M