Python n00b here...

Gregg nospam at unknown.com
Thu Apr 18 21:11:22 EDT 2002

Hi,

I just downloaded the latest version of Python and Snack toolkit
widget. I chose Python over many others, including VB, Java and C++
because it seem to fit what I was looking for in power/user
friendlyness.

I'm into high-end analog engineering and also a musician, so I learn
quick ;-)

What I would like to do is create a full featured freeware DSP for
recording musicians that can use most any DirectX or VST processing
plugin.

What I would like to know is:

1) Has this been done before in Python and if so, where can I get it?

2) There are no such projects in the works at Sourceforge. If there is
an active group doing such, where can I find them?

3) This one's probably the most important - HOW THE HECK DO I DO
THIS???

Much thanks in advance :-)

--
Gregg