Macintosh Development

Luigi Ballabio ballabio at mac.com
Fri Apr 12 16:14:55 EDT 2002

At 4:58 PM +0000 4/12/02, Bryce C. Mason wrote:
>I am doing my development on a PC (activeware's distribution) and the final
>project will be running on a macintosh.  Umm...I am a little worried that
>there is not a command line interpreter in the Mac, at least one I have not
>seen.  Help.  How do I port my project to the mac?

It depends on your project. If it's pure Python, it should run on the
Mac distribution available at http://www.cwi.nl/~jack/macpython.html
which includes a command-line Python interpreter.

I might be answering the wrong question, though. Did you mean a
command-line *Python* interpreter, or a terminal shell? If the
latter, how is it used in your project?

Bye,
	Luigi