Newbie: Win32 gui examples?

d506 vze3myxh at verizon.net
Mon Apr 15 19:15:07 EDT 2002

Hi,

Does anyone know some place where I can get some code samples for making
simple GUIs using Win32all extensions?

My users are not entirely DOS prompt savvy, so all I want to do is to
make a small GUI that has File->Open, File->Exit, Reports->1,2,3...,
Options, About menus that call different actions (no parameters other
than file name is required). At the moment, I compile things using
Py2exe so that the whole thing fits in two floppies. I'd like to stick
to Win32 extensions to keep the file size small - as opposed to PyQT or
wxPython.

Thanks in advance
Babu