PyGtk TestRunner for PyUnit?

Phlip phlip_cpp at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 22:20:22 EDT 2002

Hypo Nt:

I found this textage on the web:

"A Tkinter-based GUI test runner is in the works. It will look suspiciously
like JUnit, and will be made available as soon as I have learnt enough
about Tkinter to complete it. Any volunteers for this task would be
welcome. How about integrating such a GUI with the IDLE IDE? (There is
probably little point in writing a GUI front end for only one target
platform, e.g. by using PyGTK."

Well [flame war bait] PyGTK is not just "one" target platform.

But more important, if I want to seamlessly bond PyUnit with Glimmer (using
scripts I'l be publishing on their list server soon), then I need to
interact healthily with Gtk.

Each system's mainloop occludes the other.

I don't want to 'popen' to another shell because I want the interaction
between Glimmer and PyUnit to be bidirectional.

Has anyone written a PyGtk TestRunner for PyUnit?

--
Phlip

http://www.greencheese.org/HatTrick