PEP 285: Adding a bool type

Arthur Siegel ajs at ix.netcom.com
Tue Apr 2 09:07:18 EST 2002

Steve writes -

>I think the word you're looking for is "pilloried".

Thanks Steve, you got right to my point.

Steve also writes -

>If the PEP is accepted ist will be because you are in a >minority who think
it will not result in improvement
>to the language (or at least will not degrade it at all).

Shamefully dishonest. You know quite well those are
not the rules of the game. But you are on the right side,
which is the important thing.

I by the way am not criticizing the rules of the game.

Have done nothing to contribute to Python, and don't
consider myself to have standing to do so. Nor do I have
an alternative to suggest.  Vote on language design -
silly.

But I can add my commentary as the game plays itself
out.

Art