Science And Math Was: Python's Lisp heritage

Warren Postma warren-postma at NOSPAM.rogers.com
Tue Apr 23 12:18:23 EDT 2002

> Discovery: Mathematics is intrinsically "there" ...
> Invention: We're making mathematics up as we go along ...

What about a third alternative?  Mathematics is Occult.  It only makes sense
to people who are posessed by [sic] "daemons".   We should have burned all
those Mathematicians at the stake and thus saved highschool students from
the horrors of Algebra and Calculus, forever and ever.   Amen.

<grin>

Warren