SMS Server implemented in Python

Peter Torngaard torn at coit13m.europe.nokia.com
Thu Apr 11 08:08:48 EDT 2002

Hello,

just happend to read Frank Stajano's paper
'Implementing the SMS server, or why I ....' and found that
the server sounded cool. Now I'm looking for it but it seems
like it do not want to be found! It have been on the net,
alot of search engines are pointing to 404 pages!

My question is do anyone hold a copy? or know where it can be
found.
--
Peter Torngaard (email: Peter.torngaard at nokia.com)
  "There are two kinds of fools, one that says 'This is old, and