Python/Linux

Robert Oschler Oschler at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 1 00:14:07 EST 2002

Gerhard,

True, beauty is at the behest of the be-renderer (ouch, that was bad).  But
I'm still a junkie for drag and drop form drawing.  Regarding your tag line
(this sig powered by Python).  Might want to add "so is Google and Inktomi".
Frick, I was astounded when I read that in "Web Programming in Python".

I'm going to look at Open Office's and Mozilla's HTML editor.  If that
doesn't work out then probably WebSphere.  I'd like to try Quanta or
Bluefish, but if you really scour the newsgroups, its hard to find strong
opinions on either and they don't seem to be getting a groundswell of
followers (I could be _very_ wrong on this, just going by my surfing and NG
posting results).

thx