GUI Programming with Python using Qt

Magnus Lie Hetland mlh at vier.idi.ntnu.no
Tue Apr 2 15:56:46 EST 2002

In article <3ca940d3$0$32314$e4fe514c at dreader4.news.xs4all.nl>,
Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
>Steve Holden wrote:
>
>> Congratulations! I remember your original posts asking for good
>> examples and choices for the graphics subnsystem. You must feel a
>> weight has been lifted ...
>>

>I do. It has certainly been an interesting experience. I was wrapping
>up the last of the text last year, when there was this thread about
>writing books on comp.lang.python. It felt very to the point.
>
>Anyway, I'm quite satisfied with the results :-).

I'm getting a "Not found" error for a javascript file:

  http://www.opendocspublishing.com/pyqt/validate.js

(A bit irritating when MSIE users don't notice missing js and css
files, because MSIE ignores them... I can't even access the page in
Netscape :I)

Anyway, congrats! :)

--
Magnus Lie Hetland                                  The Anygui Project
http://hetland.org                                  http://anygui.org