AW: does readlines stop at 255?

vincent wehren v.wehren at home.nl
Sun Apr 28 03:15:56 EDT 2002

Didn't know this one slipped through - I thought I killed the message before
sending it...
Anyway, since I couldn't believe it either, I didn't stop till I found the
bug..
Somebody (who shall go nameless - since it might have been my great self)
sliced the text at some point
in the unfathomable code!

Thanks all the same

Regards