Backing up mail in Outlook Express using Python

John Roth johnroth at ameritech.net
Tue Apr 16 17:17:56 EDT 2002

"Noah" <noah at noah.org> wrote in message

> What?! My version of Outlook Express stores them in binary files.
> What version are you using?
>
> Noah

I think he's talking about a different problem. I suspect he only
wants to back them up so he can restore them. That might not
be too difficult since there is one file per mailbox.

On the other hand, you (and I) want to break them out into
separate mail messages so we can do something reasonable
with them. I'm going to take a look at the utility you (or someone)
suggested in one of the other posts.

John Roth

Python