Classes: Old or New and How?

Philip Swartzleonard starx at pacbell.net
Mon Apr 22 21:39:04 EDT 2002

    	I've been using py2.2 for a while now, although i haven't really
used many of the new features aside from the odd list compt to ease
initing 2-3 dimensional lists, and some class hierarchy i made off list
some months ago. (No generators or anything like that).
    	What i'm wondering is this: when i define some random class,
weather it's something small (initially) like a Link_Node (datastructures
class =) or a GL_Color, or something way comlicated like ARCS_FOV or a
game world controller, in anycase they don't require any special
functionality -- just data and regular methods. When i start a class like
this, should I bother explicetly deriving from Object, or should I set
that flag that makes everything like that, or should I just not bother?

Thanks.

--
Philip Sw "Starweaver" [rasx] :: www.rubydragon.com