Counterintuitive Python behavior

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Thu Apr 18 09:32:16 EDT 2002

Alex Martelli <aleax at aleax.it> writes:

> Michael Hudson wrote:
>
> > Michael Hudson <mwh at python.net> writes:
> >
> >> I was hoping more people than the OP would find it useful.  I'll
> >> probably knock up a version for my web pages (when the starship
> >> reappears...).
> >
> > I should say that Alex's answer is well worth referring to too.  I
> > wonder if he would mind me incorporating it into aforementioned
> > webpage...
>
> Sure!  Go right ahead.

OK, bits of this thread are now 22k of xhtml1-strict-y goodness at:

    http://starship.python.net/crew/mwh/hacks/objectthink.html

Please read and tell me about typos, misattributions and any other
sillynesses.

Cheers,
M.

--
  I'm about to search Google for contract assassins to go to Iomega
  and HP's programming groups and kill everyone there with some kind