Art and all that Jazz: are you ugly, I mean, attacking through outer powders

David Lees debl2nononoSpammywhammy at bellatlantic.net
Tue Apr 23 23:44:06 EDT 2002

I may have missed some of the discussion, but as a naive (with respect
to hipcrime) newsgroup reader I find an explanation at:
http://www.artandallthatjazz.com/spam.shtml which claims that the spam
was actually an an attack on the artist and her business.  Are you
claiming that those pages are a fake or did you miss them?

David Lees