wxpython: problem with events and checklistbox

Marcus Stojek stojek at part-gmbh.de
Tue Apr 2 17:16:06 EST 2002

HI,

in my GUI I have a wxCheckListBox (named CheckList) and an fuction
IfChecked(self,event) that process the checkevents (EVT_CHECLISTBOX).

Now, when unpickling all data at the start of my program,
I want to check some items with CheckList.check(index,true)
My problem is, that after each checking the function IfChecked is
called. In the docs I found something about PopEventHandler, but this
doesn't seem to solve my problem. Again, this should be an all day
problem, but I have no idea where to look.

Any hints?

Thanks,
Marcus