_The Perl Review_ does Python

brian d foy comdog at panix.com
Fri Apr 5 19:58:54 EST 2002

In article <slrnaaseso.99d.huaiyu at gauss.almadan.ibm.com>, Huaiyu Zhu <huaiyu at gauss.almadan.ibm.com> wrote:

> On 5 Apr 2002 01:12:46 -0800, Alan Kennedy <alanmk at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >brian d foy <comdog at panix.com> wrote:

> >> for our April 2002 issue (April Fool!), The Perl Review replaced its
> >> Perl content with Python articles, so Python folks might want to read
> >> this issue:

> >>    http://www.theperlreview.com/Issues/The_Perl_Review_0_2.pdf

> This is an interesting read.  Unfortunately, the first paragraph of Paul
> Prescod's article contains a glaring trivial error of Fibonacci numbers.  It
> must have been calculated by hand, as his program is correct.

it's probably my fault.  i've fixed the problem (by running the python program
that Paul supplied).  a new version of the PDF file is now available, and i'll note
my error in the next issue. sorry for the confusion and inconvenience.

> Wonder what
> impression that will make on the Perl audience.

they'll probably think I need to do a better job converting what the
author writes into LaTeX. :)

--
brian d foy <comdog at panix.com> - Perl services for hire
The Perl Review - a new magazine devoted to Perl