Trouble with Myqsl

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Tue Apr 23 10:12:29 EDT 2002

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=22307&release_id=51760

> Where can I find MySQLdb for win32 _and_ Linux? O:-)

Quick follow up: de-installing, and re-installing by running the Windows
installer, gives me a correctly-installed MySQLdb in
<python>/Libs/site-packages. Looks like there must have been a problem wiht
your install, you certainly appear to have the correct installer file. Does
it locate your python2.2 installation when you run it?

regards
 Steve
--

home: http://www.holdenweb.com/