Tkinter + import question

a.clarke11 a.clarke11 at pop.ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 1 13:49:40 EST 2002

Hi

Try importing it first into your main program, then imported modules
should be able to activate it.
Adonis a dit:

i am writting a program utilizing Tk as my gui engine, and i have broken

down sections of the form into modules and loaded them through a main
script. my only question is in every module i am forced to import the
Tkinter module, and does this pose consume too much memory? or does
python
delegates itself? or is there a way to just load Tkinter into one module
and
have it received by all? i assumed this was done when i declared Tkinter
in
one module then all other modules would 'inherit' the Tkinter module,
but
that wasnt the case.

any sugguestions is greatly appreciated.

Adonis