help needed :about Blt configuration

k k kkaustub at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 22 00:10:39 EDT 2002

Hi,
I have python 2.2 installed on my machine.I have also tried it on
python 2.1.1. I downloaded Pmw ran the demo the demo ran fine
except of BLTgraph for which it said BLT pakage not installed so i
downloaded one "blt24y-for-tcl83.exe" installed it in
c:\Python22\tcl the installation went through but it is still
giving same error . i am working with windows 2000 please tell me
if any further configuration is required

Thanks
Kaustubh