NTLM authorization - compile into EXE

Marc Scheuner mscheuner at hfx.eastlink.ca
Thu Apr 4 11:41:32 EST 2002

Jeff Shannon <jeff at ccvcorp.com> wrote in message
>> But under Windows, having an extra command line window open just
for
>> this NTLM proxy thingie is a bit "annoying"
>
> Actually, while creating an EXE might have other advantages, it's
> not the right way to go about solving your problem.

Well, it was hoping I would be able to put the EXE into my startup
group, and "massage" it so that it would run without showing up in the
taskbar - either by moving it to the Windows tray area, or by hiding
it alltogether.

So running it under Pythonw.exe doesn't really cut it either, I think.
I'll give it a try, though.

Still - I was hoping someone could help me convert this bugger into an
.EXE on Windows.

Thanks!
Marc