Solution for python22_d.lib

Sebastian Haase seb_haase at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 20:08:38 EST 2002

martin at v.loewis.de (Martin v. Loewis) wrote in message news:<m3n0wjdyzr.fsf at mira.informatik.hu-berlin.de>...
> seb_haase at yahoo.com (Sebastian Haase) writes:
>
> > Solution 1)  -->> BAD!! <<-
>  [Solution 2)]
> > =====
> > The REAL
> > Solution !  --> "we" are not really interested in debugging the python
> > lib !
> > ========    ==> we only want to debug _our_ own C/C++ code!!!
>
> Solution 3) Don't define _DEBUG in your debug builds.
>
> Regards,
> Martin

I think that wouldn't work - since I'm still interested in debugging
_my_ stuff - so that needs me to #define _DEBUG

BTW - I forgot to list as 1. c) that  starting from source leaves you
with an "uninitialized" registry - meaning other programms/modules
might think you don't have any python on your system... (not to
mention the missing start-menu entries ;-)

Regards,
Sebastian