Creating a DB app with mySql and Windows GUI

Harald Schneider h_schneider at marketmix.com
Tue Apr 9 04:10:56 EDT 2002

Hi,

I can't recommend BOA at the moment, since it is in a too early state. But
it will become a great
piece of software ... Your first choice for an IDE should be WingIDE. It's
very robust and it's a real pleasure to work with.
For GUI design/wxWindows you should consider wxDesigner. The handling might
look strange, if you are used to Visual Basice etc., but it does its job
very well ...

Sources:
http://archaeopteryx.com/
http://www.roebling.de/