Newbie: Running a script on WindowsXP

Chris Rouse rouse at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 23 13:33:47 EDT 2002

Your issue with this is that you don't have an Autoexec any more in
Windows XP. What you have to do is right click on My Computer then click
on properties. Then go to the advanced tab and hit the Environment
button. In the upper list box you will find the path variable. Click on
the path variable and click end. You should find the end of the line and
add it like you would Autoexec. Now click ok and ok.. and you should be
up and running.

Chris Rouse