Backup Script

Jack Rasnick rasnick1 at att.net
Tue Apr 16 15:36:46 EDT 2002

Hi,
I'm looking for some example backup scripts to backup my Windows O/S.  What
I want to do is boot up Linux on a dual boot PC and run a python script that
backs up the Windows directories to a compressed file (zip, bzip, etc).

Does anyone know of any good scripts on the web or have a good script
example that I could use as a starting point.  I'm new to python, so I'm not
sure where to look.  I've tried google searches, but have had no luck.

Thanks - Jack

--
p. s. - To reply to me via email, remove the '1' from rasnick1.att.net  -
spam prevention at work here..