configuring mxCGIPython

Mark McEahern marklists at mceahern.com
Thu Apr 25 17:43:36 EDT 2002

[M.-A. Lemburg]
> No. Could be that libxmlparse is referenced by pyexpat which is part
> of cgipython. On most systems the expat libs should be part
> of the system, so setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH to e.g. /usr/lib
> should help. If not, you can try getting that file from some
> other source and install it in the same dir as cgipython.

That seems to be the case.  I found and uploaded:

  libxmlparse.so.1
  libxmltok.so.1

Now, when I run the shell script that wraps cgipython, I get:

  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "../../CGIPython/cgipython.py", line 27, in ?
  IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Why would it be trying to do an import site?  Hmm.

Thanks,

// mark