IMAP2IMAP Synchronization -- iis [Was: Re: iis: comparsion of two lists]

Matej Cepl cepl.m at neu.edu
Sun Apr 28 17:14:50 EDT 2002

On Sun, Apr 28, 2002 at 11:52:27AM +0000, Matej Cepl wrote:
> Thanks a lot, that's what I was exactly interested in.

Hi,

just let everybody know, that I am giving up. The last version is
available on http://www.volny.cz/cepls/ps-pdf/iis.py and if
anybody wants to finish it and debug it, is very welcome (please
let me know though).

	Have a nice day

		Matej

Matej Cepl, cepl.m at neu.edu

A nation or civilization that continues to produce soft-minded
men purchases its own spiritual death on an installment plan.
	--Martin Luther King, Jr.