Python + MySQL + Qt/Gtk(or somethink like that)

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Apr 8 16:18:18 EDT 2002

Wander Stabenow Weberling wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm brazilian programmer and I realy want to know how to use python
> with MySQL and a GUI toolkit like Qt or Gtk. All tutorials that I
> found in the web (maybe I dont know how to search) are very basical.

For a non-basic introduction to Python and Qt, check my book
(www.opendocs.org). It doesn't however cover database applications.
I didn't have time or space to cover that.

However, if you want a complicated example, you might want to download
Kura, which is a PyQt application that accesses a MySQL database.
You can find it at: http://www.valdyas.org/linguistics/index.html.