need encryption algorithm

Hugh h.e.w.frater at cs.cf.ac.uk
Tue Apr 23 00:41:30 EDT 2002

I fully understand what everyone is going on about with regard to me
saying that the quality of the encryption is not that important. The
fact of the matter is, I'm only writing the software for my 1st year
university project and in reality it's only a theoretical system, no
one is actually going to use it. I'm using the exercise to learn
python and basic database design although to be quite honest I loathe
internet programming. Don't know why, just don't like it.

HUgh