Python/Linux

Philip Swartzleonard starx at pacbell.net
Mon Apr 1 20:28:44 EST 2002

Chris Barker || Mon 01 Apr 2002 03:21:29p:

> Robert Oschler wrote:
>> Also, will it coexists with Konqueror (which shells Netscape I think)
>> and Netscape?
>
> NO, it doesn't. Konqueror is it's own beast, written from scratch, I
> think. It'a a pretty nice web brower, I use it most of the time.
>
> You can have any number oif browsers on your Linux box, this isn't
> Monopoly style software...

It's a little confusing to answer that way. Yes they do coexist, as in you
can install both of them at the same time and nothing bad will happen. No,
they don't ... communicate? Neither does anything special because the
other is there, or uses it in any way? (I think that's what you meant by
your first no).

--
Philip Sw "Starweaver" [rasx] :: www.rubydragon.com