Still on py2exe

Utente prova at qui.com
Sun Apr 28 09:37:11 EDT 2002

Excuse me for bothering...
i'm interested in py2exe, but i experience some strange (for me...)
behavior.
Everything works fine running the .pyw (or the .py) main file. I have some
modules, and the application is build with wxPython (no problems for py2exe
with wxPython anyway).
One of the modules reads and writes a dictionary on a file with the shelve
module. And it works fine.
When i make the "exe" with py2exe everything goes well, the application
runs, but when i try to load data (either with an absolute or a relative
path) it stops. The file exists, the application works fine when iterpreted
but stops whit no error messages or anything when executed from the exe.
I really don't understand why, and i don't see a solution for my problem.
Can anybody give some suggestion?

Thanks, Max