Emacs-like editor, scriptable with python?

Michael P. Soulier msoulier at nortelnetworks.com_.nospam
Tue Apr 9 18:00:57 EDT 2002

On Tue, 09 Apr 2002 23:26:38 +0200, Thomas Guettler
<pan-newsreader at thomas-guettler.de> wrote:
> Up to now I was happy with emacs because I never used
> to programm it with lisp. Now I need to and find it difficult.
>
> Is there an emacs-like editor which is scriptable with python?

    Well, it's not Emacs-like, but Vim permits a python interpreter to be
built in.

    http://www.vim.org

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier, QX41, SKY  Tel: 613-765-4699 (ESN: 39-54699)
Optical Networks, Nortel Networks, SDE Pegasus