ActivePython 2.1.3 and ActivePython 2.2.1 released!

Trent Mick trentm at ActiveState.com
Fri Apr 19 11:16:19 EDT 2002

[Thomas Heller wrote]
> "Trent Mick" <TrentM at ActiveState.com> wrote in message news:mailman.1019071474.3193.python-list at python.org...
> > We are pleased to announce that versions 2.1.3 and 2.2.1 of
> > ActivePython are now available for download from
> > http://www.ActiveState.com/ActivePython
> > Both of these are bugfix releases and supercede previous ActivePython
> > releases.
>
> Are the HTMLHelp files available separately? Can they be installed
> separately?

No, we haven't separated the HTMLHelp files (actually .chm files, aren't
HTMLHelp file that old weenie .hlp file format?). The way the installer
is setup the "documentation" is a separate installable piece but the
"core" piece is set to "must be installed" -- so you are kind of stuck.
You *could* of course fake it if you *really* don't want the
ActivePython core: install it, make copies of the .chm's, uninstall it.

Cheers,
Trent

--
Trent Mick