amkCrypto installation on win32

Frédéric Laurent liste_nospam_ at opikanoba.org
Wed Apr 17 03:24:11 EDT 2002

Hello,

I want to use RSA encoding/decoding, so I downloaded amkCrypto 0.1.3.
I use python 2.2 on windows XP.

Must I have to download and install swig in order to make amkCrypto work
(for the mxCrypto module) ?
I don't have any C++ compiler installed, and it seems to be quite complicated :
amkCrypto -> mxCrypto -> swig -> c++ and so on...
moreover the link http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/python/crypto.html, given
in the documentation, on the pycrypt package is broken...

So, I just want to generate a pblic/private key, crypt and decrypt a text
buffer... but it sounds to be not so simple to do this !

Did I miss something ???

thanks in advance

--
Frédéric Laurent