Off topic C question

Carl Banks imbosol at vt.edu
Tue Apr 9 02:18:10 EDT 2002

Aahz wrote:
> If you want to be a C programmer, you *MUST* get K&R.  Period.  Feel
> free to buy another book if K&R turns out to be too heavy for you right
> now, but recognize that you'll need it eventually.

Really?  I've been programming in C for ten years, and I've never even
seen the K&R book.  I think I learned it just fine.  Not that I have a
better suggestion.

(Of course, I rarely feel the need to use C at all these days.)

--
CARL BANKS                                http://www.aerojockey.com
"Nullum mihi placet tamquam provocatio magna.  Hoc ex eis non est."