I like python

驰 李 cstyphoon at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Apr 5 00:36:57 EST 2002

                              styphoon at yahoo.com.cn
                              Shichuan Province China

Hello,comrades!
I am a highschool-student in Chinese, and I am fond of
computer, especial programming.But now I have some
difficulties.Are you ready to help me? If it is
possible,then I will tell you what difficulties I have
met.I know only a little English, and, do you know
Chinese? The next paragraph is written in Chinese, can
you understand? I wonder whether you can write to me
in Chinese? In  that way, I will be more grateful to
you.

我是一名中国高中学生,我对电脑很感兴趣,特别是编程,我在这碰上了一些困难,不知你们是不是愿帮助我.我的英文水平不好,不知道你们是懂中文吗?若我能收到中文的回信的话,我将感激不尽.如果你们可以援助我,下回我再细说我需要的帮助吧.
再见了,祝你们一切都好,幸福,平安!
                          中国的  小李
                         2002.4.5.
                         Best wishes!