Working with untrusted coders

Arnau Rossell=?US-ASCII?Q?=F3?= Castell=?US-ASCII?Q?=F3?= arocas at alumni.uv.es
Wed Apr 10 10:05:58 EDT 2002

Hi,
I want to develop a MUD, and i wat thinking that python would be a good
language to make it, but such a MUD would have many coders whom i don't
trust completely, and i'd like to restrict his access. Python security
about private elements and others is merely a "don't step on the grass"
sign, everybody can change private functions and data in classes and even
modules. I'd like to know if there is some way of really securing python,
so parts of the code can't be overriden by the coders. Has anybody tried
it?

Regards,

Arnau