Simple bar graphs

Cameron Laird claird at starbase.neosoft.com
Fri Apr 26 15:41:04 EDT 2002

In article <Xns91FCD43535458Latzikatz at 139.174.2.56>,
Lutz Schroeer  <Lutz.Schroeer at kybernetik-manufaktur.de> wrote:
>I'm looking for a _pure_ Python module which generates some very simple bar
>graphs and outputs them as gif or jpg. I looked through Parnassus and other
>sources but could not get enough information to make a decision.
			.
			.
			.
Would something closely related satisfy you?  There's
a "trick" for having the browser itself synthesize the
image.  Coincidentally, I'm just starting to document
an example implementation, but in Tcl <URL: http://
wiki.tcl.tk/barchart >.  If this model suffices for
you, I'll do a Python example, too.  It takes more time
to explain it than to code it.
--

Cameron Laird <Cameron at Lairds.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net