Php vs Python

Philip Swartzleonard starx at pacbell.net
Wed Apr 24 00:15:52 EDT 2002

Peter Hansen || Tue 23 Apr 2002 08:59:58p:

> "Ramil D. Tolentino" wrote:
>>
>> Could someone give me a run down between python and php.
>> Which is easier to use? which is better or more powerful? Thanks
>
> Uh, PHP is better but Python is more powerful?
>
> Or was it the other way around?
>
> (You really need to explain something about your intended use
> before the answers will mean anything to you.  What do you
> want to accomplish?)

About all that can be said otherwise is: "PHP was built to serve dynamic
web-pages using inline scipt, pythong was built to be a good generic
programming language perhaps with small size projects first in mind."

--
Philip Sw "Starweaver" [rasx] :: www.rubydragon.com