PEP 285: Adding a bool type

John Roth johnroth at ameritech.net
Mon Apr 8 08:05:30 EDT 2002

"Andrew Dalke" <dalke at dalkescientific.com> wrote in message
news:a8qog4$900$1 at slb1.atl.mindspring.net...
> John Roth replied to a comment of mine.  As my response was even
> more off-topic, I sent email to him, which bounced, saying:
>
> ] The following destination addresses were unknown (please check the
> ] addresses and re-mail the message):
> ]
> ] <johnroth at ameritech.net>
> ]
> ] Please reply to techsupport at ameritech.net
> ] if you feel this message to be in error.
>

> John?  Did you know this?  (It doesn't look spam protected, after
> all.)  If you want the reply from me, could you send me a valid
> email address?
>
>                     Andrew
>                     dalke at dalkescientific.com

I haven't been at ameritech for over a year, which is why
any email responses from newsgroups bounce. I like it that way,
it keeps the spam harvesters at bay.

To respond to me, please send (and I've reversed the address,
for the above reason) to:

moc dot rjhtorhj at newsgroups

I may update my address at supernews, since my new e-mail
provider supposedly has industrial strength spam detection
and elimination.

John Roth