For those who patiently read each line

snodx at hotmail.com snodx at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 13 07:05:46 EDT 2002

Dear Bo M. Maryniuck,

I will take your advise and upgrade to Python 2.2.

But I can't understand where does upgrading to Python 2.2 come
in the picture. I dont want to EXECUTE the Python script. I need
to CONVERT the Python code to its equivalent Java code and execute
THIS Java code.

For this I need to understand what the Python script does.

And while I am trying to understand it I am reaching a ded-end.

So can you help me out on this?

Thanx.

SNODX

Please Note: I dont know anything about the message limitation. Maybe
             Its got something to do with the list administrator