Proxy bypassing

Daniel Sass daniel.sass at spmtechnologies.com
Fri Aug 16 10:40:25 EDT 2002

Hi,

I wrote a link checking script for a WikiWiki server. The server runs
behind a proxy server. The script checks domain internal as well as
domain external links for availability. When I set the proxy variable
(http_proxy=...) in Python I can check only external links. For the
internal links I get a "503 service not available error" from the proxy.
Without the proxy variable internal links are accessible only. Is there
a flag or something else to bypass the proxy for domain internal links?

Sincerely yours, Daniel Sass