Sokoban

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Mon Aug 12 14:49:05 EDT 2002

"Daniel Fackrell" <unlearned at DELETETHIS.learn2think.org> wrote in
message news:3d57d0eb$1_2 at hpb10302.boi.hp.com...
> From reading the code, it looks like this should work to get you
started
> (untested as I don't have access to a Tkinter-enabled Python here at
work):

> ---Start sample map---
> #################
> #@      $      .#
> ---End sample map---

Thanks.  Worked great!  (Was pleasantly surprised to discover that
PythonWin runs Tkinter programs just fine!)  I gather point is to use
'player' to push balls into boxes (or boxes into depots).  Design
problem to to design nontrivial maps with nontrivial solution.
Vaguely like some levels of Chip's Challenge (Win95 freebee).

With two players, it randomly selects one to move with each keystroke.
That could make for interesting challenges.

Terry