Load a python script from html

Roger roger at efn.org
Sun Aug 4 23:26:28 EDT 2002

Around Sun,Aug 04 2002, at 08:13,  Samantha, wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>I am trying to have a python script executed when I load a html page.
>
>I typed this in the html page
><!--exec location/of/python location/of/python/script-->
>

>Is there some other workable way to get the proggy to execute?

Using shtml?

If this is unix, try the path to unix on the first line of your python
script:
#!/usr/bin/python   # or whatever on your system.

In the .shtml file, put:
<!--#exec cmd=/location/of/python/script-->

see if that works.

--
Roger
roger at efn.org
The following is generated by /usr/games/fortune:
I used to get high on life but lately I've built up a resistance.