Python for CGI scripting?

Dale Strickland-Clark dale at riverhall.NOTHANKS.co.uk
Mon Aug 5 12:50:10 EDT 2002

Dale Strickland-Clark <dale at riverhall.NOTHANKS.co.uk> wrote:

>I've already played with this for low-volume applications and it works
>well.
>
>We're now designing web systems which will have much higher hit rates.
>
>My concern is that the Python EXE is loaded afresh for each CGI
>execution. Concurrent hits on the site is going to result in multiple
>instances of the Python interpreter

Oh. I wonder what happened here. Please disregard this.

My newsreader crashed halfway through typing this so I killed it and
started again (earlier post). It looks like it was hanging on to this
and posted it behind my back.

Cunning.
--
Dale Strickland-Clark