new-style-classes mixin

Geoffrey Talvola gtalvola at nameconnector.com
Tue Aug 6 09:58:26 EDT 2002

joost_jacob at hotmail.wrote:
> Also see
> http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=4540
> for more about it
> I like that article but I wonder if many pythoneers did read it, I
> mean I did not find many other people assigning to __bases__...maybe
> the percentage linux pythoneers is less that we think?

The author of that article (Chuck Esterbrook) is also Webware's lead
developer, and he included MixIn.py in Webware.  You may want to look at the
latest copy of MixIn.py from Webware's CVS -- it may be newer than the
version in the Linux Journal article:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/webware/Webware/Mi
scUtils/MixIn.py?rev=1.2&content-type=text/plain

- Geoff