Tix, pmw and included batteries

Will Stuyvesant hwlgw at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 7 16:21:24 EDT 2002

Just bought the Python and Tkinter book by J. Grayson.
It has much about pmw (Python megawidgets).  But um, in the Python 2.3
dev there is going to be Tix as an included battery.  And I promised
myself a while ago to only use included batteries if possible when it
concerns software.  Just download the new version if your batteries
run out! k:-)

Can anybody tell me about pmw and the future?  Or about what is so
good about Tix that it made battery status? !:=)

'''
If all the girls who attended the Yale prom were laid end to end -- I
wouldn't be a bit surprised.
                -- Dorothy Parker
'''