(the eff-bot guide to) The Standard Python Library (was: Re: sys module - argv, but no argc ??)

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Tue Aug 13 04:39:55 EDT 2002

[Richie]
> "(the eff-bot guide to) The Standard Python Library" [...] as far
> as I can tell the electronic version is no longer available.

[Fredrik]
> since there seems to be a small but persistent demand, I've decided
> to make it available via paypal.
> [...]
> http://effbot.org/zone/librarybook-order.htm

Great!  Your post prompted me to have another look at my copy of the
eMatter version, only to find that it says "The version of Adobe
Acrobat or Acrobat Reader installed on this computer is not supported
by this eMatter. [...] If you experience problems viewing this
document, contact Fatbrain.com customer service."  I'm running Acrobat
Reader 5.0.5 (the latest one), and my Fatbrain license key seems to be
present and correct.

In the absence of Fatbrain.com customer service, I'm contacting
Fredrik and the rest of comp.lang.python in search of someone who
knows how I can read my copy...

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com